Customize Font, Font Colour, Background, Image Square Wall Clock
You can add your own image AND change the font, font colour, and background colour of this clock. (You may want to open this template product in two tabs or two windows of your browser, as these instructions will disappear in the "Customize it!" mode.)
1. Click on the Customize it! button.
2. Click on Edit > Background. Select your preferred background colour.
3. Click on the "bar" with the 12.
4. Click on the small "f" below Edit ("f" is for Font). From the pop-up box, select the font you prefer. Click Close.
5. If you need to adjust the size of the font, click the + or - next to the font size box.
6. Click on the square of colour between the font size box and the stack of 5 lines indicating the text alignment. Select your preferred text colour.
7. Repeat steps 3 - 5 for each number on the face dial.
8. If you would prefer to have only 3, 6, 9 and 12 on your clock, delete the other numbers by clicking on the X at the end of the numbers bar. WARNING: If you change your mind after deleting them, you'll have to start all over again.
9. To change your image, click "change image" on the "z clockface customize image holder" bar. Select (upload) your image.