Advanced Store Customization
Start making money today!
Have complete control over your Zazzle Store's appearance.
The Zazzle Advanced Store Customization BETA is a powerful feature available for FREE to all Store Owners. If you know CSS and HTML, you can build eye-catching Zazzle Stores to promote your own brand or unique identity.
What kinds of things can I do?
- Use your own fonts and colors
- Add an amazing background graphic
- Make your Zazzle Store match your website or blog
- Create your own navigation
- Create unique home and product line pages
- And much, much more!
NOTE: This feature is an open beta. We are testing the feature and are unable to provide official support at this time.
How do I get started?
To use this feature, you must enable it.
- Go to your Store page
- Select "Create a custom look."
- Check the box labeled "Enable the Advanced Store Customization Beta." Save your changes.
- Click on the "Beta! Advanced" tab where you will see the layout and style coding that drives the appearance of your store.
- Advanced Store Customization Guide (3.5Mb, PDF)
- Start customizing!
Some Examples of Customized Appearances
Check out some of these cool stores to see how what you can do with Advanced Store Customization (click the thumbnails to view):
- Retropolis Travel Bureau - Amazing use of CSS.
- Hikingviking - See how background image used here makes the page pop. Also, check out the blog and store "tabs" at the top. The storeowner's blog looks just like the store.
- Life Embellished - Notice the terrific use of an office theme with a paper background and manila folder content area.
- Nuclear Tees - Great example of a complete change in navigation and store home page.